TV CDN Platform
- Perception TV CDN is first to unify the content distribution network with the advanced feature set necessary for a full-service internet TV experience.
- Already live in private deployments in 8 countries worldwide and our first TV Headend / CDN POP is operational in London.
- In development are 2 further TV head-ends in LA and Singapore giving the capacity to downlink and encode channels from most global satellites. Streaming and storage infrastructure will also be built in 8 further strategic internet hubs.
- Perception TV CDN will connect these hubs in real-time using our Multicast Grid software which handles load balancing, content replication and operational management.
- Future POPs will be connected to each other using multicast VLANs and to the core internet using IP Transit suppliers.
- The TV CDN can also be connected to the access networks of telco partners to create a private CDN solution where all streaming is injected directly rather than utilising public IP transit. This reduces CDN costs and improves quality for telco partners where subscriber volumes warrant the connectivity.